An annual commitment to keeping families together
The Adopt-A-Room program presents an opportunity for individuals and companies to sponsor the annual upkeep of one of 25 private family bedrooms at an RMHC of Arkoma Ronald McDonald House or Family Room.
By adopting a bedroom at one of our programs for a year, you are not only helping to make 5,110 overnight stays possible… you are also sending a message of hope. Seeing the names of local individuals, groups, and businesses outside their door lets families know they are cared for, and that their comfort is important to their community.
Financial commitment: $3,000 annually or $250 monthly for 12 months
When you support an RMHC of Arkoma program, you are providing area families with:
- Private accommodations including storage areas and bathroom facilities
- Close proximity to their hospitalized child
- Access to laundry services, televisions, and lounge areas
- Daily meals along with a fully stocked kitchen for families to prepare and enjoy a meal or snack when time permits
- Access to recreational activities including toys for patients and siblings to play with
- Peace of mind and a rare opportunity to relax during a difficult situation
How is your commitment recognized?
We are proud to honor our sponsors in the following ways:
- Plaque of recognition to display at your home, office or business
- A plaque by the door of the bedroom of your choosing, which will be seen by community members taking tours of our programs in addition to the families staying with us
- A photograph with your room and plaque, to be shared on our social media
- Recognition on our website (with a link to your company’s website where applicable)
To find out more about the Adopt-A-Room Program, please email email@example.com or call 479-756-5600.
FAYETTEVILLE ADOPT-A-ROOM SPONSORS
ROGERS ADOPT-A-ROOM SPONSORS
FORT SMITH ADOPT-A-ROOM SPONSORS
[sponsor_level category=”fort-smith-adoptaroom” orderby=”DESC” columns=”4″ image=”yes” title=”no” link=”yes” bio=”no”]