Provide families with the comforts of home
Our Adopt-A-Pantry Partners are a vital component of the Ronald McDonald House in Fayetteville and the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in Rogers and Fort Smith. Pantry needs include almost any tangible good that gives families easy access to the quality comforts of home: from premade family meals to quick individually packaged snacks, travel toiletries to unscented laundry detergent, and much more.
Keeping our pantry stocked makes you an integral part of creating a “home-away-from-home” for area families with ill or injured children
Commitment: In-Kind and/or Financial Contributions determined on a case-by-base basis
When your company, organization or group supports an RMHC of Arkoma program, you are making it possible for area families with a hospitalized child to:
- Enjoy delicious free meals at any time of day, with a variety of options to choose from
- Grab beverages and snacks when on the move to spend precious time with their child
- Refresh with their favorite personal care items, so they can feel calm and confident when attending important medical appointments
- Wash the clothes they brought with them instead of having to travel back home for more
- Stay in close proximity to their hospitalized child
- Get some rest during rare down-time, rather than waste time trying to figure out how to meet their own basic needs
How is your commitment recognized?
We are proud to honor our sponsors in the following ways:
- Logo recognition on our Adopt-A-Pantry Partners wall for the duration of the commitment, which will be seen regularly by our families and by community members who take tours daily
- A photograph of your product/donation shared with our social media audience
- Recognition on our website (with a link to your company’s website where applicable)